Conducted by Response Targeted Marketing
Sponsored By The Greater St. Louis Air and Space Museum
Location: Spinners Restaurant at St. Louis Downtown Airport
6208 Archview Drive, Cahokia, IL 62206
PRESENTATION ONE – March 8, 2014, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
Email Marketing Simple Strategies For Success
· What email marketing “is” and “is not”
· Why businesses are using email marketing today
· The “do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
· Best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
· How email marketing can teach you what your customers really want
· How your email can help you “GO and GROW” social
· Tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
· Learn how email marketing can help you “Keep and Get More Customers”
PRESENTATION TWO – April 12, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Social Media Marketing Made Simple
· Why small businesses and non-profits are using social media to grow their business and organization.
· Learn 10 Social Media Tips to help you “go” and “grow” your social media marketing campaigns
· Understand how email marketing campaigns can help you “Go” and GROW” your social media marketing, increase your reach and get MORE customers.
· Use your social media to grow your email subscription list
· See examples on how you can increase your reach, referrals, results and revenues with social media campaigns
PRESENTATION THREE – May 17, 2014, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Grow Your Business with Email and Social Media Marketing
Many businesses find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month - there's a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise and we're going to show you how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your organization.
You’ll learn what it means to run effective email and/or social media marketing campaigns and what tools you can use to measure the success of your efforts without spending lots of time or money.
Participants will learn ideas for timing their messages, how to write a winning subject line, what kinds of offers or content they want to try and how best to approach their next marketing campaign.
TO REGISTER: Send your name, your company name, your email address and phone to email@example.com. SPACE IS LIMITED!