Join us between 10am and 2pm to:
- Tour our flight school
- Meet our fleet
- Chat with our Certified Flight Instructors (CFI’s)
- Enter to win a ride in a Cessna TTX*
- Chow down on some free vittles
- Meet Discover Flying Challenge (DFC) Pilot Intern Daniel Tou*Must be present to win, drawing will occur prior to 2pm.
Meet Daniel Tou, Pilot Intern for the 2014 Cessna Discover Flying Challenge
Daniel Tou came to the United States from Macau, China, in 2010 to study Aeronautical Science at LeTourneau University and to pursue his dream of becoming a pilot. He earned his private pilot’s certificate and his bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Science from LeTourneau University. This summer, Daniel joins five other pilots for Cessna’s 2014 Discover Flying Challenge. He will travel across the United State promoting general aviation and taking people up on discovery flights in a Cessna 172 Skyhawk.
Follow Daniel on Facebook. Learn more about all of the Discover Flying Challenge (DFC) interns on the DFC Facebook Page and on Twitter using the hashtag #DFC14.
Demo Day Special
Get an affordable start on your flight training! The Demo Day Special is available to new students from Saturday, June 14th through Friday, June 20th 2014 only.
• Three one-hour flight lessons in a Cessna 172
• Three hours ground instruction with a Certified Flight Instructor
• Cessna Web-based Training Program
Retail Value: $1,106
Air Show Learn to Fly Special: Only $600