|Fred Harl and Carmelo Turdo|
The replica, modified to carry two crew, was built by Jim Moss in Seattle, WA. It is equipped with a Wright R-1820 radial engine producing 1425hp. The dimensions are nearly the same as the original design, but with a larger vertical fin and rudder to give greater control of the aircraft equipped with the more powerful engine. The aircraft made several passes during the airshows, and was on display in the Vintage Aircraft area throughout the week.