|Fred Harl and Carmelo Turdo|
The entrance sculpture, featuring two Pratt & Whitney 1830 Twin Wasp radial engines with propellers, was dedicated in 2009. The 1951 T-33 Shooting Star jet trainer is located just outside of the fence.
The "Brown Arch" has been a symbol of EAA's promotion of flight since AirVenture arrived at Oshkosh in 1970. In 2009, it received an update to include memorial bricks.